Wednesday, March 14, 2007

things to try

Check this out from Culinary Concoctions by Peabody. I'll be adding this thing to my "things to eat that taste like snickers" list.

Also, from Simply Recipes, Seville Orangeade. This looks so good, especially with the warm weather finally making its way here.

Wanting avocado egg rolls. This is a copy cat recipe from The Cheesecake Factory. I haven't tried those. What I really want is California Pizza Kitchen's Avocado Club egg rolls. Those are to die for. But there isn't a recipe for them anywhere. I do know what's inside them, so I may be attempting to make them this week. It's avocado, chicken, bacon, monterey jack cheese, tomatoes, and that's about it. We'll see how it goes. I need a deep fryer. We don't fry stuff very often, but when we do, I'm always thinking how convenient that would be.

No comments: