Monday, April 19, 2010

menu plan monday: week of March 19th

for more menu ideas see here

MONDAY  leftovers. we have a lot of leftovers from last week. So really all I have to do is make a pot of rice

TUESDAY  crockpot orange chicken :: rice :: steamed broccoli


THURSDAY  Pioneer Woman's Veggie Bagel Sandwich

FRIDAY  pizza night :: homemade dough :: kids choose toppings

SATURDAY  Brinner :: whole wheat muffins :: fruit compote :: apple and cheese sausage

SUNDAY Just had to try this once: Ina Garten's Grown up Mac and Cheese :: steamed veggies

3 comments:

KD said...

Yum, thanks for sending me my menu plan for the week. Did I say that? I meant, looks like you are going to have some good food this week.

Someone just referred me to this website; http://weelicious.com/ Have you seen it before? It actually looks like there is stuff on there I could cook and have more than 1 or 2 people here eat! :D

The Pacheco's said...

I am loving your blog! I just started following and love all the ideas!

mrs. fuzz said...

Thanks Pacheco's!

KD- thanks for the link. There's some good stuff on there.