Monday, February 1, 2010

menu plan monday

 

Okay, I am starting Menu Plan Monday again. You can click the above image to go to mpm for February 1st. If you don't do your own menu plan, you can go to organized junkie (through above link) to see what others have on their menu for the week. I have found lots of great recipes this way. 

Monday:  Pesto-Chicken Italiano with small mixed greens salad and orange slices

Tuesday:  Won Ton Soup with large salad with vine tomatoes and English cucumbers. 

Wednesday:  Edna Mae's Sour Cream Pancakes with fruit: bananas, blueberries, and orange juice.

Thursday:  mini meatloaves  except I might do ground turkey and a few other things to make it healthier. I will also double the recipe so that I can freeze half of them for another meal. Serve with raw veggies (broccoli, carrots, peppers, and cauliflower) and a dollop of veggie dip. Maybe some mashed potatoes.

Friday:  pizza (papa murphy's) and a big mixed green salad with veggies.  

Saturday:  Veggie and Cheese Bagels from Pioneer Woman Cooks. Serve with baked tortilla chips and salsa. 

Sunday:  Baked potato bar. Toppings: sour cream, salsa, cheese, steamed broccoli and cauliflower, chili, etc.)  Not all together on one potato, of course. Small side salad.

1 comment:

KD said...

Sounds awesome! Good job for making your menu plan. :) I am going to be out of town this week so I am leaving husband to fend for himself (w/ a few things in the fridge) so I'm skipping it this week. :) lol.